Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Transfer Time!!!

I am so glad to hear that you are all doing great.
This week was great. We became aware that transfers were coming our way, so we visited whoever we could. We visited our investigators and Members. We would say one of us are leaving. We did not know who was leaving. We just  knew one of us would. Then Our Zone Leaders made jokes about transfers. Finally Friday came. The day of judgement. Transfers came. They were announced Friday night. I knew at least I would leave the island because I did documents to leave the island.  Then after a while they were announced.  I learned I would leave to Trelew sur.
 My companion is Elder Baez from Paraguay.
 My Comp Elder Garcia is going to Ushuaia as a zone leader. I am so happy for him. Any ways, I have had sleepless nights. I have been packing for the past few days. Then, on Monday, I left at 8:00 a.m. to leave for Trelew.
 Tuesday I got there about in the morning. I also got to see my trainer. He is going to a different zone. I am so excited to see what adventures I will have here. Well, that is my day till now and week. I hope to hear from you soon.
 Also I got a cool t-shirt from the zone Rio Grande. I am going to miss it but hopefully I will get to see it sometime soon. I will get to pass General Conference and my Birthday this Transfer I am so excited. 
I recently received a pair of pants in a package thanks so much. Hope you have a great day. and week. See ya.

Love you all,

Elder Whitworth

No comments:

Post a Comment