Monday, January 26, 2015

Fishing and Weather report

Thank you so much for all you have done for me . All that you helped me with to be where and who I am today. I feel I have been strengthened by your prayers. This time may seem long but really it is the Lord's time. I have had great times here I have one more transfer. This week we had a contest of making deserts for the branch and it  was a success. the food was good. How are you all? How is Utah? Here the weather is weird. We had as hot as 28 degrees Celsius here. It was a beautiful week. Lots of sun and things are hot. It is great. We also went fishing and we caught 3 fishes. However I have been a little sunburned, but it is okay. It goes away in a little while. hope all is well in Utah. Included are pictures in Rio grande you might receive a few.

Love you all keep being the awesome family you are,


Elder Whitworth










No comments:

Post a Comment