Monday, October 13, 2014

A picture is worth a thousand words


Greetings from the end of the world!
Habla Elder Whitworth
I recieved your cards and a packet with Peanut Butter and Obleas thanks 
I have good news, and a couple of pictures.
Send a Christmas package before December 1st and I will get it for Christmas. 
Send Christmas packets and cards no later than the 28-30 of November.
Sunsets are beautiful here. Somedays I can´t write because of holidays or fairs. They have so many fairs that almost all people leave work as a holiday here in Argentina. 
This Saturday we're  having an asado for the branch. 
Mothers' day in Argentina is October 18.
I won't be able to use Skype until Christmas and Mothers' Day(May)
Thanks so much for your loving cards.




                             Love y'all,

                                                      Elder Whitworth

No comments:

Post a Comment