Thursday, October 2, 2014

Week 7

Hello All,

I am in the Santa Cruz Province. Thanks for your prayers. Diana and the Chambi family went to church on Sunday! Keep praying for Marta Bruno and Rodrigo, and the Chambi family.
We have a new zone leader, Elder Erickson, and a new Sister. Her name is Sister Julio.
On Friday we're going to meet with all the other missionaries in our zone for zone conference.
We had a beautiful week with Diana and her husband. We are trying to get a hold of the Espinoza family.
I am sorry there are, once again, no photos. it's just that I don't take my camera when proselyting.
 We are even more excited that we found the Chambi family. Everything's turning out good.
I encourage all of you to think of questions for conference and listen more intently for an answer.
 I promise that if you do this, you  will get an answer to your questions. Prepare to listen to the Prophet. I have received the cards you send by pouch-mail. Thanks for those cards. I miss you guys, but the Lord is with you and that's what matters. My Spanish is getting better. Send my greetings to the ward and have a great week.

I love you all,
                                                                                              Elder Whitworth

No comments:

Post a Comment