Sunday, November 15, 2015

October 5, 2015

Okay how much Elder Holland's talk made me cry and think of how grateful I am for you and all you do for me, so thanks for that and the patience you have had with me. The good news of the week is that I will be senior comp and I will train a new missionary or a refuerzo as you say. I'm so excited. My excitement it hard to express! I will train in Comodoro. We will see what happens, but I am sure it will work because it is the Lord's will. I was at first nervous before I heard, so I talked to president and I told him my fear. He asked if it will calm them more if he told me I was training and being senior comp and then I felt the spirit as he gave me a blessing and helped me calm my fears and then I received a testimony that it is a call from God. He needs me to train at this moment in my mission, So I received a testimony about that. I am still worried, but I am sure God will strengthen me and help me since whom the Lord calls He qualifies. What a blessing it was to sustain three new apostles this conference. I pray that God will continue to bless us. Anyway this week I have spent helping Elder Garcia with college stuff and hanging around, remembering all the good times with him. Oh how I will miss him so much when we bid farewell at the airport! 
                                                     Service Can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment