Monday, August 18, 2014

August 5, 2014

Hello Everybody

This is Elder Whitworth,

 Thanks you for all of you who wrote to me. I am doing Well. My Companion is Elder Sulzen He is great. We like to sing and come up with harmonies to hymns.
My district is so great. We try to talk in Spanish most of the time.
 Thank You so much for all you have done and I hope things are going well. The MTC is great. I taught with my Companion Elder Sulzen our first investigator, Mario. He is great. He accepted a challenge to read the Book of Mormon and had also prayed with us.
 The spirit is felt very strongly here. I met my Branch President, President Call. . We recently got new zone leaders Elder Campbell and Elder Ohl. My P-Day is on Tuesday. I don't know about what it'll be when I enter the Mission field, but I feel it might be on Monday. I can't Wait! 
I leave Monday, August 11 at 6:00 in the Morning. 'Til then I hope to hear from y'all soon. I also saw Hermana Dickson my first day. I saw Elder Hammer on Sunday at a Devotional  with BYU President Worthen. Mission conference was Sunday. It was Fast Sunday, and we had Sacrament Meeting  and studied so much
Sunday was the most spiritual day of all at the MTC . In Spanish it is called the CCM. We are blessed to have great teachers, who are Hermano Mecham and Hermana Williams. I have had such a great time here. I am so excited to leave for Argentina Next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment