Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Caleta Olivia, Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina Mission

Hi Everybody

I am in my first area. It is cold and windy. I struggle with the language.
 I have a testimony of the gift of  tongues, that the Lord has blessed me
. My Area is a new area, we opened last week. Our area is called Caleta Olivia. Church is at 9:30 in the morning. I live about half an hour away from church. 
My companion is Elder Sanchez, he is cool. He played soccer in the world cup when it was hosted in Mexico. Packages can be sent. It might take long. There are dogs everywhere. The wind blows hard.
 Recently we moved to a new pension found on the other side of  the city.
 I feel the spirit work miracles in every shape and form as we teach. 
We used to live with the zone leaders, then they kicked us out to a new pension. The best part was Saturday: we had a dessert contest, in which the zone leaders won third place. 
It's been great, hope to hear from you later on. 

Love you all,

Elder Whitworth






No comments:

Post a Comment